The NHS app is useful tool for service users to connect with the NHS at a time and place that suits you.
The App is available in the app store and google play and it allows patients to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and get in contact with your GP at a click of a button. We want the NHS to be user friendly and easy to access, which this new app allows us to do.
You can use the App to:
- check symptoms
- find out what to do when you need urgent help
- book and manage GP appointments
- order repeat prescription
- view your GP medical records securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
For more information look at the leaflet or go to https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/